LifeBook is a global private autobiography service founded by entrepreneur Roy Moed in 2011.
Muve have worked with Roy and his internal team for the last two years providing overarching marketing support with responsibilities that have included:
- contributing to the marketing strategy and plan
- overseeing media planning and buying across press and TV
- negotiating best possible ad space rates
- project management of TV ad shoot and ad campaigns
- establishing CPA partnerships with key publishers
- managing the marketing budget and ROI goals
- key contact for external suppliers and channel partners
- planning, developing and writing appropriate material
- post-campaign reporting and sales measurement
- google ad campaigns
- data analysis
“Sarah enabled LifeBook to punch way above its weight by not only supporting the company but also ensuring that media deals were done in an appropriate manner. The analytics that were provided and the negotiations that took place were to the best advantage for LifeBook. This at a time when budget was very tight and the need for multitalented marketing support was essential.”
Roy Moed, Founder
Do you need general marketing support or fresh eyes on your marketing strategy? Or perhaps you need support in launching, managing and amplifying your social media channels? We are offering a free 30 minute no-obligation phone or video call to discuss your needs and provide marketing direction and advice.
We are also offering a new PR by Results press release distribution package to all new clients. You only pay for the coverage achieved, meaning no risk for you and you only pay for the editorial you get. So if you’d like to start building your brand and securing column inches for your business, get in touch today.
If you’d like assistance in creating an SEO content plan for your own website we can help with that too. For start-ups or businesses just launching a website, we offer an SEO starter package at a very competitive price.